Nach fünf Jahren der Abstinenz kommen die Italiener Dark Lunacy mit einem Konzeptalbum zurück ins Rampenlicht. “Weaver Of Forgotten". Sie beschreiben ihre Stücke wie folgt:
01) - Epitaph; an instrumental intro in which a flute and a cello duet restless, introducing us with elegance the concept of the album.
02) - Archangel’sk; the curtain rises, a sharp entry, no half measures, introduces the unmistakable scream of Mike Lunacy. A voice full of passion that announces the return of Dark Lunacy.
03) - Curtains; the first real sign of a change thoroughly studied, while maintaining the Lunacy’s pathos. Amazing the central part, where a classical guitar blends with the hardness of the song, and ends in a dramatic and solemn melody.
04) - Epiclesis; one of the most significant track of the album. Enough hope and anger, between martial guitar riffs DOC built to impress in the head.
05) - Masquerade; here reappears what made Dark Lunacy unique: the string quartet. A classic melody drag the rest of the instruments, up to a final evolution of rare intensity.
06) - Afraid; an essay of real drama. The further proof of the extraordinary inventiveness by Mike Lunacy in creating a concept.
07) - Mood; a piece in the sign of the classic Lunacy’s riffs. Very direct, great emotional impact.
08) - Sybir; If Siberia had a sound track to represent through the music what is it, this would be its dress of notes.
09) - Snow; the drama that shines in the muffled sound of a night snowfall
10 ) - Forgotten; in this track Mike does his best. Genuine pathos as well as authentic and true is the return of Dark Lunacy. Evocative atmospheres, slow but inexhaustible guitars.
11) - Weaver (0:17); few seconds, a sentence that displaces and a sign of a greeting.
Sänger Mike meint weiter:
It wasn’t an easy matter. Between 2007 and 2009 DARK LUNACY have gone through a crisis that has affected the internal relations of the band.
At the end of 2009 I decided to take in hand the situation primarily driven by the respect that I have to now ten-year history of this band that, despite the perennial difficulties, was the star on the stages of half Europe, Mexico and South Of America exporting proudly Italian Metal. Once the decision and found the aspect of the project I had in mind, I put to work immediately aware that such a ambitious goal would not be able to start than with a high qualityoperation. I needed a motivated band with excellent quality. So I called the ones that I think are the best, because of their abilities and emotional predispositions. I must say I was very lucky because the guys that are now part of Dark Lunacy responded immediately to my proposal in a positive way. Already at the first meeting we noted great synergy between us. After a couple of concerts to break in the feeling we were ready to enter the studio to realize the new album… And so was. Daniele Galassi, Infernal Poetry’s guitarist and Andy Marchini, Sadist’s bassist, do not require large introductions; anyone familiar with the National Death Metal certainly has a record of these two historical bands. To complete the line up have then joined Alessandro Vagnoni, Infernal Poetry’s drummer, and the guitarist Claudio Cinquegrana. In my opinion the added value that Dark Lunacy brought was combine musicians of impeccable value but with different personality in fact dictated by their origins.
For now, fingers crossed, but soon crossed guitars on stages all over Italy and Europe!