Kommentar zu Arckanum - ÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞ

Eure Meinungen zu den auf Schwermetall kritisierten Scheiben.

Moderatoren: Schlaf, Morgenstern, Schwermetall Forumsmoderatoren

Antworten
richard
Heuchler

Kommentar zu Arckanum - ÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞ

Beitrag von richard »

Herzlichen Glückwunsch: ich habe noch nie ein dermassen umständliches Reveiw gelesen.

Würdest Du bei Deiner Satzbildung nicht soweit ausholen, wäre das schon um einiges angenehmer.

Bleibt nur noch ein Kommentar zum Mastering der Scheibe aus
Hmm du redest rein von der Aufnahme, nennst es aber Mastering...
Wenn Du Dich mit der Musikproduktion nicht im Detail auskennst, solltest Du nicht unbedingt mit Fachwörter herumschmeissen, auch wenns natürlich cool klingt.

typisch schwedischen Black Metal Sound
Ja, der gute, alte ISO-195-Blackmetal!

Als Kritikpunkt würde ich persönlich noch die Vocals hinzuzählen:
Seine Stimme ist klasse, dennoch hätte sie eine Spur "dreckiger" sein dürfen...
...aber das ist meine persönliche Meinung, so wie Du behauptest, dass die Antikosmos ein Tiefpunkt darstellt...

Zum lyrischem Inhalt gibt im übrigen Auskunft auf der arckanum-Seite.
A.A.S.
Heuchler
Beitrag von A.A.S. »

Was haltet Ihr von der neuen Sviga Læ? Ihr könnt auch gern mein Review kritisieren. ;-)
Dabby
Bischof
Beitrag von Dabby »

hmm... ich höre aus allen (teilwesie auch glaubwürdigen) richtungen, die wäre ein reinfall. ich habe mir bisher nur ein paar lieder auf youtube angehört, die fand ich jetzt auch nicht so berauschend... im gegensatz zu ÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞ sogar ziemlich langweilig.
Imperial Warcry
Halbgott
Halbgott

Beitrag von Imperial Warcry »

Anti-Humanism bringt mich des Öfteren zum Lachen:
It was a cold, misty morning, and Johan Lahger entered his dark and mouldy woodland bedroom deep within the depths of somewhere or other in Sweden.

He turned his moss-covered laptop on and plucked his New York Yankees baseball cap from his head. On a shelf above his desk, next to a radio controlled Dalek toy, lay his legendary troll mask, buried beneath almost 10 years of dust.

In the blue green glare of the Microsoft Windows logo, Johan reverently lifted the garishly painted papier-mache mask and attached it to his grinning face. Johan had magickally transformed into his infamous stage persona. He was once again the almighty SHAMAATAE!!!

“Fuck, the elastic’s really tight, I must have put on weight” he muttered as finally he logged on, scratching thoughtfully at his crotch.

Ding! Aha, an email had arrived! Shamaatae (for it was he) clicked on the icon and read with impatience the typo-ridden news from his record label. The artwork for Arckanum’s comeback album, “ÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞޔ was ready at last. Excellent! He quickly downloaded the image files, the Great God Pan helping them speed through the okkultik broadband in a digital dance of flowing 0’s and 1’s.

“What the flying FUCK!??!!!?!!” Shamaatae gasped as he gazed upon the projected front cover of his forthcoming album. Instead of eleven Þ runes invoking some kind of mysticness, a crudely photoshopped line of plain old alphabet “p’s” had been hastily pasted across the bottom of the cover.

The woodland troll grabbed his i-phone and immediately rang the label boss.

“Hell-o? Johan?” came the cheery answer.

“It’s Shamaatae actually, I’ve got the mask on. I’ve just received your email with the cover art…”

“What d’you think? Looks good eh?”

The troll huffed. “No it bloody well does NOT. You’ve totally fucked up. I wanted a little line of RUNES for the album title, you’ve just put a load of sodding p’s on there!”

“Yeah I had some trouble with that, I don’t really know how to type runes. It took me 6 years to find out how to do umlauts for christ’s sake. I thought using p’s was a good compromise.”

“But those fucking little p’s don’t have any occult significance you fuckhead! What mystic relevance do a line of p’s add up to? It looks like something from Sesame Street!”

“Look I’m sorry alright? How about I just remove the lettering altogether? It’ll look better like that, I promise. Okay?”

“Okay. Good then,” sulked the mighty troll.

“Just one other thing. The CD pressing plant called this morning. They’re not able to spread the tracks over 11 CDs like you wanted…”

“Oh for fuck’s sake!!!! I knew I should have gone with Osmose! Those guys have custom keyboards with “666” keys so you don’t even need to press “6” three times! AND they know how to do runes AND sodding umlauts too!”

Shamaatae hung up and threw his i-phone across the desk.

Snap! The elastic holding the troll mask onto Johan’s face snapped and Shamaatae fell lifeless to the floor. The raging troll had turned back into mild-mannered Johan once more.

“Bollocks, the sun’s come up” observed Johan ruefully as Shamaatae’s grotesque features grimaced up at him.

“Oh well,” Johan sighed as he reached up, carefully pulling another rubber mask down from his shelf, “I’ve still got you Ronald.”

He attached the rubber, factorymade mask to his face and squinted through the eyeholes into an ornate trollish mirror. Ronald McDonald stared back.

“I’ve gots me some hamburgling to be a foilin’!”
A.A.S.
Heuchler
Beitrag von A.A.S. »

Ich finds jetzt auch nicht witzig. Aber was solls. Ich find die drei neuen Arckanum gut, ich finde die alten Arckanum gut. Sind halt beides verschiedene Dinge.
Imperial Warcry
Halbgott
Halbgott

Beitrag von Imperial Warcry »

A.A.S. hat geschrieben:Ich finds jetzt auch nicht witzig. Aber was solls.
Und ich finde deinen Blog jetzt weder optisch ansprechend noch auf den Inhalt bezogen lesenswert, von dem her.
Antworten