Natan Update

Alle Diskussionen rund um andere Stile des Metal.

Moderatoren: Schlaf, Shadowthrone, Imperial Warcry, Morgenstern, Kain, Schwermetall Forumsmoderatoren

Antworten
Natanist
Heuchler
Natan Update

Beitrag von Natanist »

Daniel, our guitar player will leave to Sweden for his studies. This will take 4 months, from the end of february 2007 'till the end of june 2007.
In this time we will still accept gigs, for we found a guest guitarist for live concerts for that period. Dennie(Bloodwraith singer and ex-Natan singer) will take this task.
He started to have private rehearsals with Daniel.
We are happy that we can work with someone who was in our ranks before, because he know our way of working, joking, drinking, backstage (dis-)behaviour, etc.
We are planning some European concerts for that period, maybe even a little tour or more. So keep an eye on the concert-page, maybe we'll play somewhere close to you!
For more info about Dennie, check biography.

Natan has a new bassist: Jochen, also guitarist in Absynthium.
He allready played 2 concerts with us and is a really good force for the band.

Natan also put a brand new website online and is completely updated with the latest pictures and everything. Also new concerts added.
Check it out!

IF OUR WEBSITE DOESN'T WORK, TRY www.natan.darkcentral.net !
Benefizia
Heuchler

Beitrag von Benefizia »

I'm very sad that you've decided to be such a dark bad boy band.
Bild

Where are the times, when you were a nice fluffy band and sung about the field where bad boy Judas Iscariot took himself away from the living?
Bild

No more Mr. nice guy :(

Anyway: Praised be him, Natan; for he hath announced us the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Greetings, Benefizia
Natanist
Heuchler
Beitrag von Natanist »

Bild
Natanist
Heuchler
Beitrag von Natanist »

Hails,

Natan update:

Our website is not available on www.natanhorde.be because of a problem with the domain name, but you can still reach it via www.natan.darkcentral.net.
I put some more funpictures from our trip to Switserland(july 06) in the gallery and a few older funpics.
Also 1 more bandpicture from the october06 shoot and some more live pictures from the last Switserland concert.

Natan also confirmed 2 concerts for 2007:

6jan2007 @ Highway Genk(B) with Designed By Dirt
31mar2007 @ MOD Hasselt(B) with Insanity reigns Supreme, Syrach(N), Gorath and Serpentcult

More to be confirmed soon!
Ted Bundy
Laienpriester

Beitrag von Ted Bundy »

Hi you!

Finally someone who speaks the same language. They are always telling me rude things like "Dör Amtsspraike is Doitsch" and now I foud you and your White Metal!

Hoorray!!!
Antworten