The path of Détruid - A path of an confusing psyche

Alle Diskussionen rund um andere Stile des Metal.

Moderatoren: Schlaf, Shadowthrone, Imperial Warcry, Morgenstern, Kain, Schwermetall Forumsmoderatoren

Détruid
Heuchler

The path of Détruid - A path of an confusing psyche

Beitrag von Détruid »

Those who have read this won't know anything, this is my path and it would be ingenous the believe that one of you could ever understand my mind, my fantasies.

Détruit is like being on an icetop mountain far away over the myst which covers him like a veil of doom. A knife is in your hand and the only thing you want to know is how it would feel if you would stab the knife into your neck.
Détruit is like falling down the mountain and land in this myst as it was a soft mixture created from your very own mind...

That's how Détruit shall be, and be sure this was not the only one depiction which I have of a world no one can understand.

But if there is, I summon you to free your minds and to share it with Détruit to create a world which blood's our music, Détruits music...

And if not... Détruit will find it's way even if it comes to death...
Dr. Acula
Papst

Beitrag von Dr. Acula »

then, hopefully this terminal option will come to pass...
Ge
Heiliger

Re: The path of Détruid - A path of an confusing psyche

Beitrag von Ge »

Détruid hat geschrieben:Détruit is like falling down the mountain.
you're not the first one and not the last one to experience the growing up period but don't mind, you'll get over it, by time, by booze or by vagina.
Imperial Warcry
Halbgott
Halbgott

Beitrag von Imperial Warcry »

That sounds very interesting. Please tell us more.
Von Horffburg
Papst

Beitrag von Von Horffburg »

Bild
Détruid
Heuchler

Beitrag von Détruid »

Imperial Warcry hat geschrieben:That sounds very interesting. Please tell us more.
I'm only talking to those who know, those who show a spark of perception of that what I mean, and you are one of those...
Be sure I'm writing, I'm writing the world of Détruit, and once when you have read the doctrine of Détruit in the simple form of a Book, you will feel in every page it's blood, you'll hear it and there's a voice which tells you to unleash it's blood, and the only way to do this is with music...

If you once have seen the movie Valhalla Rising, you are step nearer to Détruit but still far away.
If you know the waves of Summoning, Sterbend, Wigrid or even Bongzilla you are step nearer to Détruit but still far far away.

If you want to know more you'll have to prove yourself and tell me which blood you are playing...
Imperial Warcry
Halbgott
Halbgott

Détruid hat geschrieben:If you want to know more you'll have to prove yourself and tell me which blood you are playing...
I proved myself during the icy years of my youth in Cimmeria when the village I was born was raped by the tribes of SET. I grew up in the slave mines of Vanaheim until I killed my first man with 15, killer instinct - animal supreme!

Valhalla rising is a crap movie.
Dr. Acula
Papst

Beitrag von Dr. Acula »

There are about 40 000 or more Metal-Bands on the planet. Each one considering itself as the most original, unique, special... There are even more one-man (or one-child) projects around, each one considering itself the most original, unique, special...
Détruid
Heuchler

Beitrag von Détruid »

Imperial Warcry hat geschrieben:
Détruid hat geschrieben:If you want to know more you'll have to prove yourself and tell me which blood you are playing...
I proved myself during the icy years of my youth in Cimmeria when the village I was born was raped by the tribes of SET. I grew up in the slave mines of Vanaheim until I killed my first man with 15, killer instinct - animal supreme!

Valhalla rising is a crap movie.
I surely didn't want to hear lies and obviously you didn't get my words right, there won't be a further ocasion for one mistake you showed me that you're nescience.
You told me lies than tell me which blood you are playing and you didn't get the waves of Valahlla Rising either, so you're proved now but you failed, miserable... and with words you should know very well, I tell you to return to the earth, but what will be your answer...

I'm not original, I'm not unique and I am not special, no not with my knowlege if it counts on music, but Détruit, oh yes Détruit is...
Détruits blood is unique, Détruits blood is special... but who cares if no one will ever here the blood of Détruit when no one can feel it's waves.
Dr. Acula
Papst

Beitrag von Dr. Acula »

Yes, nobody cares. Please leave now, unnoticed... to be forgotten within 2 more minutes.
Détruid
Heuchler

Beitrag von Détruid »

Icordo hat geschrieben:Yes, nobody cares. Please leave now, unnoticed... to be forgotten within 2 more minutes.
I see that Détruits blood will not count in this world, because no one has the dignity to find the truth, as I expected...

Soon or in days far away, you'll realize the waves, and you'll realize the Path of Détruit, but then it will be to late.
You'll know why it will be too late, at some point you'll find the Doctrine of Détruit in a book store at your choice, and you'll recognize the eternal drummer in it's world.

I'll leave you ignoramus and I'll leave Détruits blood as silent as it is...

Tom, tom but the eternal Drummer awaits you there's no escape...
Svart
Papst

Beitrag von Svart »

Was hat der denn geraucht? :shock:
Imperial Warcry
Halbgott
Halbgott

Wieso werden hier lustige Beiträge gelöscht aber dieses Franzackenarschloch darf dann ungestraft seine Scheisse verbreiten?
Shadowthrone
Halbgott
Halbgott
Beitrag von Shadowthrone »

I'll leave you ignoramus and I'll leave Détruits blood as silent as it is...
Weil damit dann Ruh ist. Hoffentlich...
Imperial Warcry
Halbgott
Halbgott

Dann könntest du den Faden ja einfach grad sperren. Und am besten noch löschen dazu, gibt ohnehin schon genügend Datenmüll.
Shadowthrone
Halbgott
Halbgott

Könnte ich. Aber vielleicht will ja noch jemand was sinnvolles zum Thema sagen? Ansonsten verschwindet es von alleine schnell in der Versenkung.
Dr. Acula
Papst

Beitrag von Dr. Acula »

Détruid ist nun ein Jahr älter... ob er sich nun bereits schämt?
Shadowthrone
Halbgott
Halbgott

Détruid hat geschrieben:Soon or in days far away, you'll realize the waves, and you'll realize the Path of Détruit, but then it will be to late.
Oder hat schon jemand bemerkt, dass es zu spät ist? :lol:
Graf von Hirilorn
Engel

Beitrag von Graf von Hirilorn »

Détruid ist nun bald 4 Jahre älter. Ob er sich nun SCHÄMT?
Blustie
Bischof

Re: The path of Détruid - A path of an confusing psyche

Beitrag von Blustie »

Détruid hat geschrieben:Détruit will find it's way even if it comes to death...
:!:
Antworten