Dumme Bandnamen

Alle Diskussionen rund um andere Stile des Metal.

Moderatoren: Schlaf, Shadowthrone, Imperial Warcry, Morgenstern, Kain, Schwermetall Forumsmoderatoren

Wilhuff Tarkin
Priester

Beitrag von Wilhuff Tarkin »

Ja, und manche "finden" RAMMWURST lustig...

SO geht es NICHT!

Der Name muss KLAR als UNFREIWILLIG (entweder durch Fehler in Schreibweise oder falscher Interpreatation einer Sache) DUMM erkennbar sein!
BarbaPeder
Papst

Beitrag von BarbaPeder »

also entschuldigung okkulte kotze kann doch beim besten willen nicht ernst gemeint sein. und jetzt hören sie auch sich aufzuspielen als wären sie admin :lol:
Wilhuff Tarkin
Priester

Ob es ernst gemeint ist oder nicht ist vollkommen UNERHEBLICH, der Name ist nicht in einer von den oben genannten Weisen DUMM. Du allerdings bist strohdumm, bzw. zählst zum grossen Lager derjenigen, die so strohdumm sind, dass sie einen DUMMEN Bandnamen von einem witzigen oder oder einfach lapidaren zu unterscheiden nicht vermögen!

Die Anleitung oben versteht nun wirklich auch ein Mongi...
Imperial Warcry
Halbgott
Halbgott

Beitrag von Imperial Warcry »

So, hier das Interview mit Luc Mertz, aus einem polnischen Zine:

1. Hail Luc! You’re involved in some projects such like ZBT, BLACK SHEEP, BELZEBUB, DEADMAN, SKULLFACE, WOLOK, WURZBURG, STIGMA DIABOLICUM. Most of them are one person projects. Was it too difficult to find suitable people to play like this or you just prefer to do everything by yourself?

Hail. Let’s say things happened like this. I felt like recording demos, and as I am rather impatient, I did not ask questions to myself and I decided to do everything by my own. Sometimes it can be frustrating but all in all, I get pleasure for I keep on recording my stuff alone. Besides, I don’t feel like getting pissed off by other musicians. Many of them are musically very gifted, but act like dominating males. I don’t have time to lose with these people since I know how it will end up in advance.

2. Allegedly SKULLFACE was formed by you in 1983... and activity of the other projects starts in about 1999. What have you been doing for those fucking 16 years?

Many demos. I recorded many stuff under different names. For instance, between 1983 and 1999, there were many projects such as DEATH CHAMBER,YOG SOTHOTH,THE ETERNAL FIRE,SPACE RITUAL,TERROR,SICK,BASTARD,THE DEAD'S SONG,R.I.P,GORE,UNK 666 and some others. I just spread a few copies but I must admit they are of bad quality. Most of them are just rehearsals. Only the SKULL FACE demo (1983) was re-released. I had previously recorded some stuff before 1983, some songs sung in French under the name of BASTARD. But it was just a bad copycat of LES BERRURIERS NOIRS (cult French band). I will never release these stuff ‘cause they are too personal. But one day I may release other old stuff. I would say I lack motivation and time for the moment.

3. SKULLFACE was a single man project. FUCK, in 1983 it seemed to be the first project like this in the world! Varg and his Burzum can just FUCK OFF!

Varg was a thousand times more inspired than I’ve ever been. His songs have something magic and hypnotic. For me, this guy is a God (musically speaking).

4. For the last few years you can't be accused for doing nothing. You’ve recorded hundreds of demos splits, mainly as a ZBT. Do you know how much of these really was?

For ZBT, I have recorded 51 demos and 22 for STIGMA DIABOLICUM. But as most of them were released on different formats and splits, I’m unable to tell you how many stuff were released exactly.

5. Does it happen to record once again the old songs? What is your process of creating the music?

It happened sometimes on some demos, to re-adapt some old songs. Finally, they sound differently from the original versions as there is a big part of improvisation in my songs. My creating process is simple. I program a rhythm on the drums box and then I improvise some riffs, sometimes I add intros or solos, then vocals or intros / outros / interludes with using weird sounds and a delay pedal. Sometimes I make guitar riffs first and I add the drums in a second time. It’s quite strange to play the drums with your fingers instead of having sticks to blast with. The result is not that bad, so why not…

6. I will honestly own up that I know only the ZBT creation and only selectively... are all of them so fucked up, harsh and chaotic like ZBT?

All my demos are like me : rotten to the core.

7. Who is El Borak, the guy that one of your demos was sacrificed to? What are your lyrics mainly about? And why so many of the songs are voided of titles?

El Borak is a hero created by Re Howard. SKULL FACE is the name of one of his novels for your information. I am a big fan of this writer. It is not a tribute but just a kind of wink of an eye to people who know it. I think there is nothing more stupid than paying tribute to someone dead. For my texts, I don’t feel like talking about them. They deal with black stuff, hell, demons and humans from a personal view. I must have a problem with this as I never talk about it. When my songs have titles, it’s just to give an idea about the concept. When my songs have no titles, it means I’m experiencing a very bad period and that I’m disgusted by everything.

8. Most of the stuff that is realised as a ZBT is totally limited-even only to 33 copies, or they are only distributed between friends. The labels that are realising it, they don’t give any contact ....so how far does your music spread? What are the answers like?

Actually, I record so many things that I don’t feel like taking care of the distribution. I give this task to reliable people. Sometimes, I get some orders but I especially make trades. It represents my total lack of ambition.

9. ZBT's Demo #47 called "Evil" presents little bit different face of the project, you left that so crazy and wicked black metal and sometimes its even electo. Very harsh but...electro. Wasn’t that being good to mess with that under the different banner?

I felt like recording something more varied. But for the sound and ambiance, I did not change anything. I take advantage of my privileges for having remained underground. No fucking compromise, I do what I want.

10. How does the extreme French scene look like now? What is necessary to know and before what its needed to run away?

There are more and more good Death Metal bands, but I prefer to remain faithful to Black Metal, and more particularly to the ancient ones, such as the Black Legions with MUTIILATION or VLAD TEPES. GORGON is great too, and also BLUT AUS NORD with some other good underground bands.

11. What are you listening to nowadays? Are you collecting demos or don’t you play with that anymore?

I’m currently listening to IRON FIST, GOTTLOS and NHAAVHA (ex-MANIAC BUTCHER). I still keep on collecting some stuff like demos, rare cds of bands I enjoy particularly such as ILDJARN,ABRUPTUM,BEHERIT,MANIAC BUTCHER,BLACK FUNERAL, VALEFOR, HAWKWIND…

12. What do you think about an idea to connect metal with politics, about nsbm or about the pagan metal?

I’m just interested in music. I’m tired of politics and ideologies. Now I can anyway enjoy some NS or pagan bands, but for their music only.

13. How do you find the idea of metal-archives.com ?

It’s not a long time ago that I can have access to the Internet. So I did not analyse this site entirely, but it looks quite complete.

14. Do you listen to any fucked shit like Dimmu Borgir?

Not specially. I’m not a fan of this kind of bands, but contrary to what some people think, they look sincere in their attitude. I have their 2 first albums, but I’m not into the period after.

15. Are you interested in any sport? France has a very strong football national team....

I’m not interested in sports at all. I’m totally indifferent to soccer and the French football team.

16. Are you interested in things like destroying the graves, burning the churches, or to desecrate the holy stuff?

I find this totally stupid and coward.

17. Which school/scene of black metal persuades you most? Brazil 80's , Norway early 90's, nowadays Sweden, USA, Australia? Or any different?

The choice is difficult. There are good things in all periods for all these countries. It is as if you ask me to choose between a good Burgundy meat cooked in wine and a rabbit cooked in mustard. I don’t really know what to answer, sorry. Let’s say that I currently enjoy the US Black Metal scene. But I can’t tell you it is the one I prefer.

18. How can I reach your releases? Maybe directly by your address? Or might you know if there is someone who distributes your stuff in Poland (or someone who used to that) ?

I don’t think there I a Polish distro that distributes my demos. Maybe I’m wrong. One thing is sure: you can get them through me directly. If you’re interested in trading our respective demos, feel free to let me know.

19. How did it happen that ZBT was released on the vinyl? Were you searching for any publisher or he found you?

I haven’t done anything. WINTERREICH RECORDS from Tasmania released the ZBT Lp Chapter 666 and the split with KARBONIZED TRAITOR. FORGOTTEN WISDOM from France released the demo 33 Nekromanteia as an Ep. Both labels fulfilled one of my richest dreams and I will eternally be grateful.

20. What are your plans for the future? How long are you going to pull that stuff? Till fucking death?

I have no plan. Only present matters, because future will maybe never exist. Now if I die at the age of 100, I will keep on releasing many filthy demos.

21. So...its time to finish now. The last word is yours! HAIL SATHANAS!

Thanks to you for this interview.
ZARACH BAAL THARAGH
MERTZ LUC
24 rue de bordeaux
57 970 YUTZ-FRANCE
BarbaPeder
Papst

Beitrag von BarbaPeder »

Wilhuff Tarkin hat geschrieben:Du allerdings bist strohdumm, bzw. zählst zum grossen Lager derjenigen, die so strohdumm sind, dass sie einen DUMMEN Bandnamen von einem witzigen oder oder einfach lapidaren zu unterscheiden nicht vermögen!
wie nett. ich merks mir :roll:
Wilhuff Tarkin
Priester

Reaktionen wie "Pffff. Mir doch wurscht." und "So läuft es hier halt." sind nicht minder freundlich, einer Person gegenüber, die seit EWIGKEITEN versucht, diesen Faden vor eben solchem unpassenden Material zu RETTEN und die alle Argumente in dieser Sache auf ihrer Seite hat. Allerdings sind mir diese Reaktionen EGAL, da das hier nicht PERSÖNLICH ist, sondern es um DIE SACHE geht. um die TATsache sogar, dass man "dumm" ganz klar an Kriterien festmachen kann und MUSS. Und "für mich ist das aber" ist hierbei und auch sonstwo kein Argument. Es tut mir leid, aber es DARF hier nicht einreissen. Denn sonst kommt garantiert der Nächste, der RAMMWURST hier reinstellt, und dann sind wir IQ-mässig endgültig in Deutschland angekommen. Das darf nun mal nicht geschehen.
M.
Mönch

Beitrag von M. »

Shadowthrone
Halbgott
Halbgott
Beitrag von Shadowthrone »

WURZBURG
Svart
Papst

Beitrag von Svart »

Imperial Warcry
Halbgott
Halbgott

Bitte den Thread nicht verziehen. Danke.
Svart
Papst

Beitrag von Svart »

Imperial Warcry
Halbgott
Halbgott

Hey, ich bin immer noch einer der Guten!
Svart
Papst

Beitrag von Svart »

Ha, das sagen alle Diktatoren am Anfang ihrer Karriere!
Nargash
Priester

Beitrag von Nargash »

Wilhuff Tarkin hat geschrieben:...und dann sind wir IQ-mässig endgültig in Deutschland angekommen. Das darf nun mal nicht geschehen.
Auszug aus dem Tagebuch eines Vogelforschers, während der Zeit seines Aufenthaltes in einer Nervenheilanstalt, August 1935:

"Die Balzzeit ist für manche Vögel schon sehr anstrengend und stressig. Ständig sehen sie Rivalen, die augenscheinlich deren Position und Rang für sich beanspruchen wollen, die Stimmbänder werden vom lauten Krächzen oder Singen auch schon ganz wund und durch die ständigen Aufregungen setzen sie sich häufig der Gefahr aus ihr Territorium durch einen Herzinfarkt zu verlieren. ... Da beruhigt es mich manchmal ungemein zu der Gattung der schrägen Vögel zu gehören. Aus dieser leicht zur Seite gekippten Haltung ist mir manchal möglich die schräge Sichtweise eines fremden Horizontes für mich selbst gerade zu rücken und auf eine geradlinige Art und Weise zu ebnen. Immer wenn ich sehe, dass einer seine Federn soweit aufplustert und rausputzt, dass man denkt ein Pfau stehe in voller Montur da, dann denke ich immer daran, dass unter diesem Schwall aus gefärbten Federn genauso gut ein Körper eines Hühnchens oder das Wesen einer Elster, Krähe oder eines Spatzes stecken kann und dass er, wenn man die Federn denn mal rupfen würde, eine genauso genoppte Orangenhaut besitzt wie jeder andere mitteleuropäische Vogel in dieser Situation auch. ..."

Also ich muss mal sagen, der Herr hatte auf jeden fall einen humorvollen Sinn für den Umgang mit solchen primitiven, urzeitlichen Trieben. Aber naja. Es wird schon seinen Grund gehabt haben warum er eine gewisse Zeit in einer Nervenheilanstalt verbrachte (bzw. verbringen musste!)...
BarbaPeder
Papst

Beitrag von BarbaPeder »

Imperial Warcry
Halbgott
Halbgott

Gewicht der Band aufsummiert: 50kg
Svart
Papst

Beitrag von Svart »

:lol:
Schlaf
Halbgott
Halbgott

Beitrag von Schlaf »

Imperial Warcry hat geschrieben:Gewicht der Band aufsummiert: 50kg
Ohne vorher die Bekleidung abzuziehen...
Imperial Warcry
Halbgott
Halbgott

Shadowthrone
Halbgott
Halbgott
Beitrag von Shadowthrone »

Das Cover vom Demo ist aber witzig.
Bild
Antworten