gorgoroth trennung?

Alle Diskussionen rund um andere Stile des Metal.

Moderatoren: Schlaf, Shadowthrone, Imperial Warcry, Morgenstern, Kain, Schwermetall Forumsmoderatoren

satanarchrist
Mönch

gorgoroth trennung?

Beitrag von satanarchrist »

i am writing to inform you about the fact that there has been taken a decision to split up the band, infernus on one side, gaahl and king on the other. we can not continue working together any longer. what is still not agreed upon is who rightfully get to keep the bands name, as it is both parts will to continue. since this will be a question of legal affairs, i am afraid this might take time to get sorted out. i am sorry for that.

infernus, 21.10.2007

weiss wer mehr darüber? oO
Mr. X

Beitrag von Mr. X »

Nein, aber schön wäre es.
Azrael
Kardinal
Beitrag von Azrael »

Haha, Streit um die Namensrechte... degenerierte Rockstars.
Graf von Hirilorn
Engel

Beitrag von Graf von Hirilorn »

(Melodie: Oh Tannenbaum...)

Oh Gorgoroth, oh Gorgoroth,

nun ist die Scheissband endlich tot!!

Ihr wart einst grosse Könige,

nun seid ihr Poser schäbige!

Oh Gorgoroth, oh Gorgoroth...
Kain
Halbgott
Halbgott

Beitrag von Kain »

Hm, können die ihre Probleme nicht einfach zwei Monate verschieben?

Einmal wollt ich sie mir gerne noch angucken...
Zum streitbaren Hugo
Priester

Beitrag von Zum streitbaren Hugo »

Black Metal liegt doch schon lang im Grab, da muss man die Todesanzeige nicht immer und immer wieder inserieren.

Ich bin dafür, dass sie den Streit um den Namen dem Zeitgeist gemäss bei Barbara Salesch austragen. Da aber unter den dreien nur einer ein Gründungsmitglied ist, dürfte das nicht die spannendste Folge seit Serienbeginn werden. Wir hoffen auf hohe Einschaltquoten durch die Endstille-Fraktion.
Totgeburt
Papst

Beitrag von Totgeburt »

Gorgoroth haben sich doch nach "Under the sign of hell" aufgelöst...
Graf von Hirilorn
Engel

DA haben Sie ganz recht!
BarbaPeder
Papst

Beitrag von BarbaPeder »

jede band sollte sich nach ihrem ersten album auflösen!

*schielt zu totgeburt rüber und übersieht dabei rc*
Graf von Hirilorn
Engel

(springt auf einen Stuhl (sic), ruft:) Gorgroth hätten sich nach dem dritten Album bloss in Grogoko... umbenennen brauchen, dann hätts auch wieder gestimmt!
Dunkelthron
Bischof

Beitrag von Dunkelthron »

Vielleicht war "the most evil man in the world" auch einfach mittlerweile zu viel "Saitan" für eine Band.
Graf von Hirilorn
Engel

Ja, das war bestimmt der Grund...
excrucio
Heuchler

Beitrag von excrucio »

Immerhin scheint es als würde das noch lustig werden, bisschen mehr seifenoper im BM kann ja nie schaden. Vieleicht brauchan Gaahl & King bald ein paar Namensvorschläge ...
Eiswalzer
Papst

Beitrag von Eiswalzer »

I-Newsletter hat geschrieben: STATEMENT FROM GAAHL ON EUROPEAN TOUR AND REASONS FOR NOT CONTINUING TO WORK WITH INFERNUS

I have registered some concern from friends and fans about the upcoming European tour in November because of the last day’s happenings. I can guarantee that the tour will go on as scheduled.

Gorgoroth has not split up but continued on in a different form. We will do this tour in honor of our working partners, booking agency, promoters and the audience who already bought tickets to the concerts. The alternative would be cancellation, which under no circumstance would I allow at this point in time.

Originally I had the intension of leaving Infernus with some sort of integrity. The way this case has developed I have no other choice but to reveal some of the reasons why I can no longer work with him.

First and foremost, it’s the disrespect he has shown our working partners; record labels, session-musicians, promoters (by sending unserious demands in raiders etc.) and producers we have worked with over the years which has lead to this decision.

In addition, he has not been a creative force for the last 8 years. He has shown no interest in the art defining Gorgoroth during that same period of time. He has not shown up for rehearsals and has broken agreements on several occasions. This is also an important reason in explaining why he is not part of Gorgoroth at the time being. He has broken the codex of honor and is not living by his own rules, the rules he set for himself and his surroundings on all levels.

I have tried for several years my best to continue in the original form in hopes for a change and I have done so in honor of his previous work in Gorgoroth and the fact that he is the founding member. I..ve hoped that he would become the artist he once was several years ago and I’ve realized that it will never happen. It’s gotten to a point were King and I can’t create a fire as long as someone is there pouring water over it.

I..m not personally involved in the formal part of this, but we have prepared for any given result of this matter. I know our partners have worked on our behalf preparing for what we knew would happen, for example, preparing the legal name copyright and other formal tasks. I’ll let the lawyers on both sides argue as much as they want. What is the truth is the truth --- and whoever claims otherwise is a false prophet and will be treated accordingly.

We have reached the conclusion to continue Gorgoroth as a duo because the alternative would be no Gorgoroth at all at this time. King and I have given Gorgoroth content for the last 8 years and will bring our art with us into the future. We are already on our way to start a new and improved area of our work. You will, in the following weeks, be presented our agenda to continue to spread true Norwegian black metal through recordings and concerts. We will, with or without the name Gorgoroth, raise the flame higher and brighter than ever.

The past defines the future, but sometimes you must leave something behind to be able to grow.

Gaahl Bergen 23 October 2007
chimerathor
Bischof
Beitrag von chimerathor »

Eiswalzer hat geschrieben:
I-Newsletter hat geschrieben:
The past defines the future, but sometimes you must leave something behind to be able to grow.

Gaahl Bergen 23 October 2007
wo er recht hat, hat er recht!
Zarathustra.
Priester

Beitrag von Zarathustra. »

Dunkelthron hat geschrieben:Vielleicht war "the most evil man in the world" auch einfach mittlerweile zu viel "Saitan" für eine Band.
haha :lol: :lol:

Wer die Rechte am Namen nicht bekommt, kann sich doch einfach "Mordor" taufen; schlimmer gehts doch nicht!

.. Wehe die sagen auch nur EIN EINZIGES Tourdatum ab, dann werd ich der "the most evil man in the world" und ess Gaahls Eier.
Graf von Hirilorn
Engel

iih!!

Ich hoffe, dass diese Bachel ihre Tour absagen.
LostWisodm
Heuchler

Beitrag von LostWisodm »

Kann Dir doch egal sein, musst ja net hingehen.
Eissalat
Bischof

Beitrag von Eissalat »

.. Wehe die sagen auch nur EIN EINZIGES Tourdatum ab, dann werd ich der "the most evil man in the world" und ess Gaahls Eier.
Meine Rede!

Es gibt was neues:
Continuing on with the new agenda now forged for Gorgoroth, Gaahl and King have enlisted none other than Hellhammer (Mayhem) to join them on battery beginning in 2008.

Gaahl and King are creating a force which will only contain members of a strong and creative energy in honor of the art that is Gorgoroth and their renewed sense of destruction and war! Hellhammer possesses these ideals and he will add another dimension to this new and different beginning.

Please welcome Hellhammer to the battle!
Azmodina
Kardinal

Beitrag von Azmodina »

oh welch wunder. die musik hure.
Antworten