Die Suche ergab 4 Treffer

von Détruid
18.01.2011, 02:09
Forum: Metal Diskussionen
Thema: The path of Détruid - A path of an confusing psyche
Antworten: 29
Zugriffe: 12182

Yes, nobody cares. Please leave now, unnoticed... to be forgotten within 2 more minutes. I see that Détruits blood will not count in this world, because no one has the dignity to find the truth, as I expected... Soon or in days far away, you'll realize the waves, and you'll realize the Path of Détr...
von Détruid
18.01.2011, 01:05

If you want to know more you'll have to prove yourself and tell me which blood you are playing... I proved myself during the icy years of my youth in Cimmeria when the village I was born was raped by the tribes of SET. I grew up in the slave mines of Vanaheim until I killed my first man with 15, ki...
von Détruid
18.01.2011, 00:14

That sounds very interesting. Please tell us more. I'm only talking to those who know, those who show a spark of perception of that what I mean, and you are one of those... Be sure I'm writing, I'm writing the world of Détruit, and once when you have read the doctrine of Détruit in the simple form ...
von Détruid
17.01.2011, 23:56

The path of Détruid - A path of an confusing psyche

Those who have read this won't know anything, this is my path and it would be ingenous the believe that one of you could ever understand my mind, my fantasies. Détruit is like being on an icetop mountain far away over the myst which covers him like a veil of doom. A knife is in your hand and the onl...